I just like to wish a Longtime member here a "Happy Birthday" As I'm sure a lot of other members here would also like to wish him a "Happy Birthday" !
Today is Greg's Birthday.. Have a Great Day GM !![]()
................................................
![]()
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Have a great birthday Greg! Hope you got some nice Altecs as a birthday present.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beautiful-Al...item58a1af4817
Last edited by voice of the theater; July 22nd, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
Being of "Sound" Mind
' raises his glass....'
"those sounds to which no definite pitch can be assigned are usually classified as noise"<br />harvey fletcher-1928
Thanks guys! I spent most of the day [among many others] dodging raindrops while rearranging Ga. red clay mud. The many 'gully-washers' we've had here has made quite a mess of many 'hillside' yards.
Those are some fine looking speakers, but I'd settle for just having what's left of mine pumping out tunes again, especially now that I've gotten a BD player and a few music video BDs. Jeff Beck, etc. 'live' through a pair of dirt cheap 6.5" 'FR' TV speakers leaves a lot to be desired.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

happy belated birthday GM. strangely enough Monday was my birthday also. the highlight of which was getting thrown out of a Panamanian stripclub.
Sonic Barbarian
Bookmarks